We believe in the significance of well-structured PE sessions and the role of a consistent PE teacher in a child’s life from reception to adult life. Therefore, we offer the following;
• A full year of lesson plans, a curriculum map for the year, mid-term plans to inform teachers of each year group what their pupils are being taught in PE
• Formative and summative assessment of the children against national averages
• Lessons are curriculum based, taught in a fun way, whilst teaching life skills through sport. We also incorporate the school’s ethos and values and tailor them into our life skills lessons
• Systematic teaching format, using phrases that are known by the children already i.e. “WALT, Steps for Success, WILF, etc.”
• Drawing alongside students with IEP’s and differentiated lesson plans to help meet their personal goals.