We deliver multisport camps for boys and girl aged 4-11 years old in the half term holidays. We offer an extensive range of indoor and outdoor sports and activities such as Dodgeball, Tag rugby Netball, Football, Cricket, Basketball, Tennis, Hockey, Rounders, Athletics, Outdoor Adventures and Team Games. Our day camps run from 9am-3pm, and the young people have a chance to win prizes, medals, and certificates. Children will be grouped by school year and activities are tailored specifically to cater for the relevant age category. Most importantly we want the young people to have a fun experience and have the opportunity to socialise with other young people in their local community. We have seen insecurities disappear as friendships develop, children learn independence and most of all self confidence and a positive self image emerging as children receive recognition and encouragement from all their peers and our staff.
We have some exciting news for you all Bfree Sports holiday clubs are back !!!!!!
We are excited for our eight day Easter holiday clubs. Here are dates for the holiday club
Tues 6th April
Weds 7th April
Thurs 8th April
Fri 9th April
Mon 12th April
Tues 13th April
Weds 14th April
Thurs 15th April
The Bfree team look forward to seeing you at our Easter holiday clubs.
Below we have outlined measures to make sure children and staff attending the holiday camps can enjoy themselves in a safe environment.
Bfree Sports COVID 19 Strategy Measures are in place:
The safety of everyone associated with the camps will be our top priority. Highlights of the Safety measures include:
▪ Places currently limited to 30 children per day. (This is subject to change based on Government guidelines).
▪ Booking and payment system through our website.
▪ Drop off, registration and collection to take place at the designated entrance point into the site with queuing based outside the grounds adhering to social distancing guidelines.
▪ Non- contact, infrared forehead thermometer checks for the children booked into camp▪ Every child brings their own lunch, snacks and large water bottle.
▪ Children will be organised into a ‘bubble system ‘groups of no more than 15 children. They will then remain in their ‘bubble’ and zone for the whole day.
▪ Scheduled toilet and hand-washing breaks for every bubble group regularly throughout the day.
▪ Contact points, such as door handles and toilets to be wiped down throughout the day.
▪ Hand sanitiser stations throughout the site.
▪ Bubbles will have separate lunch areas to reduce large numbers in one space.
▪ A carousel style activity programme to keep groups at a safe distance.
▪ Cleaning of all equipment between uses.
▪ A weekly plan will be in place detailing all the safety steps for the holiday camp. This will be made available for our staff to ensure a safe approach and best practice is taking place across venues.
▪ COVID-19 posters in place to remind parents and children of the measures.
▪ Our staff will adhere to the latest guidelines for health and safety.
▪ Staff will also take a online COVID-19 course.
BFree Sports Holiday COVID-19 Risk assessment is available Bfree Sports have put stringent measures in place to ensure your children can continue to enjoy their holidays with us in a safe environment. We believe these measures should give parents the comfort and assurances you need to continue booking your children into BFree Sports Holiday camps.
We look forward to seeing your children ,the Bfree team will go above and beyond to make sure the champions have a fun filled time.